1. Where to Apply:
Clerk of the Circuit Court
50 South High Street, Ste. 157
Romney, WV 26757
2. When Can I Apply?
3. What is the difference between the Passport Book and the Passport Card?
4. What do I need to bring with me to apply for a passport?
|Adult (16 and up)||$110||$30||Expedited Fee||$60|
|Child (15 and under)||$80||$15||Overnight Return Fee||$17.13|
6. Where can I get my pictures taken and how much does it costs?
7. What is a valid Evidence of Citizenship?
8. Where can I obtain a certified copy of my birth certificate?
9. Where can I obtain more information and fill out forms on-line?
The acceptance of passport applications at the Hampshire Co. Circuit Clerks office has been suspended until TO JULY 1, 2020.
For more information from the U.S. Department of State - click here for Passport Operations in Response to COVID-19.
Frequently Asked Questions & Information
Hampshire County Circuit Clerk
Court Docket Court Calendar
Sonja K. Embrey